[tex-live] TL and win32

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Mon Dec 18 15:55:46 CET 2006

> > Anyway, there is no need to add platform specific dir, as I expect pdftex
> > 1.40 ready for all platforms for TL.
> >

> I've found some differences between TeXLive and W32TeX.
> Please sync (if possible) to have the same pool files.
> (1) mf.web and tex.ch
> (2) alephdir
> (3) omegadir

I don't know pool files depend on the above differences or not.
tex.ch in W32TeX is the same as that of LuaTeX by Taco et al.,
except for sup_save_size and sup_font_mem_size which are the
same as those of TeXLive. I don't remember from where I got
mf.web. Changes in alephdir and omegadir follow from tex.ch
by Taco et al.

Thanks,
Akira