[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: Gentoo support of TeXLive]

Christian Faulhammer v-li at gmx.de
Fri Aug 18 02:00:00 CEST 2006

Tach Karl,                                0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

>     Oh sure.  And it is a pure coincidence that you happened to post this
> Is this humor?  Sorry, guess I'm being dense, I don't understand.

 David and I know each other (even personally, we grew up in the same
city)...so I do understand his comment. :)

> Please, be kind to people sending in reports.

 He is!

> (Thanks Christian.  I'll hold off on doing anything for now, per the
> Martin's follow-up ...)

 Ok, I'll have an eye at the development of TeXLive in Gentoo and inform
you here.

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org/