[tex-live] vntex-3

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 26 23:47:18 CEST 2005

    http://vntex.org/download/vntex

Thanks, I will try to get this into TL asap.

    Please also keep the htf-fonts from Eitan's bugfixes page up-to-date.

I have it from a couple days ago and I'm sure there will be more updates
to come.  Will keep looking.

(Eitan just helped me fix an LM+ligature problem for the TL doc.  Yay Eitan!)

    Any news about the Iwona and Kurier copyright?  It would be sad if
    they will not go into the distributions.

Been back and forth on this many times, but the final (I think!) decision
is that they will go in.  Thanks to JJJ (Janusz Jacko Jerzy) for putting
up with me while I debated the excruciating details with them.

karl