[tex-live] windows static

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Sep 22 00:44:56 CEST 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Karl Berry wrote:

>     Can someone check the win32-static path for old copies? When syncing
>     (unless i do something wrong) i get old (non static) pdf(e)tex's) and
>     such. Maybe wipe it clean for the moment.
>
> As it happens, I asked Staszek about this a couple days ago.  I would
> love to get rid of win32-static.  We need the space.  Indeed, the
> binaries there are old and I, at least, have not heard about any plans
> to update them.
>
> Staszek, is that ok?

Sorry for not replying that question, I'm completelly overloaded with
too many things... I  think we can purge win32-static, but it needs
remaking so many .tpm files (removing Patterns, etc.).
Isn't easier exluding win32-static from MakeImages.sh. I found that
"inst" dosn't have them.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl