[tex-live] Utopia fonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Oct 19 18:36:53 CEST 2005

    Yes, but TL has texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/public/adobeuro/zpeur*.tfm ...

It probably shouldn't, but I'm not going to mess now.

    It seems that we need something similar for Utopia as well.

Yes.  And the AFPL fonts listed on http://tug.org/fonts for which Walter
has created support.

    Do you want to put the scripts into TL?

Sure.

Once there is more than one, I suggest having one top-level script,
"getfonts" (or whatever name), which can then either get all the fonts,
or the ones specified, by calling the sub-scripts.  And then the whole
thing can be bundled its own package "getfonts" (or whatever), instead
of scattering the scripts throughout.

Thanks!
karl