[tex-live] pdftex 1.30.4 (was: forwarded message from Thomas Esser)

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Oct 17 22:42:17 CEST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Thomas Esser wrote:

> > Martin, Olaf, Staszek?  Status please?  Did both the filename-space and
> > \immediate bugs get fixed?
>
> It seems so:
>
> $ p4 describe 8441

I've just remade binaries for i386-linux (#8443) and can admit that
both bugs have gone (Martin, thanks). I used source.development/ for
immediate testing (source/ tree is still too different).
Anyway, I found that even using the patch from Thomas (#8322),
which was applied in both trees (tcfmgr), I got exactly the same updmap
as before. Thomas?

Best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz