[NTG-pdftex] Re: [tex-live] pdftex documentation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 10 19:18:42 CEST 2005

    They are; the pdftex-s.pdf you get is just too old.

Ah, the essence of the problem.  I got that pdftex-s.pdf (and the
others) from the links on pdftex.org, blithely and incorrectly assuming
they were up to date.  So maybe you should update those links?

(Once again, having a canonical source for the doc, formatted versions
included, would make things so much simpler, for both users and
distributors.)

Anyway, I will rebuild the pdf's from the sources.  When I did that last
year, though, Hans decided we should rebuild it all in Optima at the
last minute ... Hans, do you plan to do that again this year :)?

Thanks,