[tex-live] antt.tpm occurring in collection-langpolish and -fontsextra

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 23:43:30 CEST 2005

Personally, I'm with Norbert, I'd keep packages
in only one collection at a time. However, perhaps
a compromise would be add an extra attribute in
the TPM file, ie " optional='true'", which would act
as a clue to implementors that they should only
follow this link if they can easily do so.  So
one of the "antt" pointers would be flagged as a suggestion
only.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk