[tex-live] documentation

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Nov 13 00:28:45 CET 2005

  > The TL tree is public -- tug.org/texlive/Contents.  I've gotten
  > google hits on it from time to time.

  >     (which would be great), only PDF makes sense.

  > I don't think there is much .dvi or .ps left in the TL tree.  What
  > there is is just because no one has systematically expunged it.
  > And CTAN only requests/requires pdf.

$ find texlive2005/texmf*/doc -name "*.pdf"|wc -l
   1129
$ find texlive2005/texmf*/doc -name "*.ps"|wc -l
     50
$ find texlive2005/texmf*/doc -name "*.dvi"|wc -l
    482

I think that there are still too many .dvi files, I hope that they do
not have references to graphics to include.  This always causes
trouble.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25