[tex-live] Re: Proposal for a tex-base package

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu May 19 10:48:56 CEST 2005

Frank Küster wrote:

>>(anything else?)
>>

>Some documentation.

what did you have in mind? I don't see any in emacsen-common
(other than the obvious copyright/changelog etc). the Debian TeX policy
goes here?

>P.S. Something else just occured to me: When creating the packages that
>texlive will be split into, you should take into account that there are
>not only many things that are missing in teTeX, but also a bunch of
>things that exist as separate packages in Debian.

we can also use the Provides/Conflicts mechanism to cope
with these as we find them; in the longer term they can be ironed
out as you suggest.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk