[tex-live] Looking for LaTex to XML Converter

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Mar 19 09:26:12 CET 2005

Nagendar Sharma wrote:

>This is Nagendra Sharma, and am looking some good tool or converter
>which can be used to convert the LaTex files in to XML.

you are asking on the wrong list. this list
is about the process of making the TeX Live CD,
not about using the contents.

you should investigate TeX4ht for a start (Google
will locate its home page easily); there are several
others, none of them easy to use or guarenteed to
give satisfactory results. LaTeX to XML is, inherently,
extraordinarily hard to 100% right. In my personal
view, its a Bad Idea :-}

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk