[tex-live] Upper Sorbian hyphenation patterns and other problems

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 27 18:44:12 CEST 2005

          % Non-commercial usage and usage in TeX-related programs only
          % Packaging with commercial stuff only with written permission
          % of the author

        I'm quite sure that the author is willing to change this into
        something more liberate.

Can you write him, please?  I don't see an email address for
"E. Werner", but it sounds like you know him.

If he agrees, then making hyphen-usorbian is fine.  If not, then we
should remove the file anyway.

    Additionally I suggest the following:

I will go through these in a bit.  Thanks.

karl