[tex-live] Change of BSTINPUTS entry in tex-common

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 21 14:00:33 CEST 2005

Hallo Frank!

First complaint from texlive testing people about the BSTINPUT stuff:

On Don, 21 Jul 2005, Arne Jørgensen wrote:
> In /etc/texmf/texmf.d/65BibTeX.cnf BSTINPUTS is defined as
>
>    BSTINPUTS = .;$TEXMF/bibtex/bst//
>
> TeX Live is shipped with an kpathsearch enable version of bibtex8 and
> searches its sorting order files (.csf) along the BSTINPUTS-path.
> Since the .csf files are installed under /usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf/
> the definition should be changed to
>
>    BSTINPUTS = .;$TEXMF/bibtex/{bst,csf}//

Can we add this to tex-common stuff 65BibTeX.cnf? Or is there a problem
with tetex?

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
`Hand me the rap-rod, Plate Captain.'
The little waiter's eyebrows wandered about his forehead in
confusion.
`I beg your pardon, sir?' he said.
`The phone, waiter,' said Zaphod, grabbing it off him.
`Shee, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't
fall off.'
                 --- Zaphod discovers that waiters are the least hip people
                 --- in the Universe.