[tex-live] incomplete amsfonts

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Jan 9 04:26:48 CET 2005

Oops, I've just found that TL2004 has somehow incomplete set of 'classic'
amsfonts set. I cannot recall when and _why_ wncy* cyrillic fonts were
removed at all. There are many consequences:
1. amsfonts package (as defined in .tpm) contains only support files,
   not fonts, which is messy in regard of including that in collection.
2. making updmap loads bsr.map which contains wncy*
3. typeseting existing documents will fail if they call wncy*

Sorry for not founding that before TL2004 release and not reacting...

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl