[tex-live] euro symbol with pdfelatex

erik.itter at bbraun.com erik.itter at bbraun.com
Wed Feb 23 14:50:40 CET 2005

Hello,

I am using \usepackage{eurosym}'s \EUR{} to display euros and compiling
the document with pdfelatex and the character seems not to find its way
into the pdf as acroreader tells me font missing and uses a small e in
Helvetica.

Anyone knowing or having an idea why this happens and how to fix it?

Erik Itter

B. Braun Melsungen AG
IT-OP-DE08A Enterprise Content Management

Carl Braun Strasse 1
34212 Melsungen

Phone +49 5661 71-1922
Fax       +49 5661 75-1922
eMail erik.itter at bbraun.com
Web http://www.bbraun.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.