[tex-live] TeXlive for Debian - ready for experimental?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Dec 14 15:02:48 CET 2005

On Mit, 14 Dez 2005, Martin Schröder wrote:
> Have you updated pdfTeX (current is 1.30.5)? I didn't update the
> version in p4 yet, as I'm totally unsure of the state and future

Hmm, no. I build it from the sources of TL2005, as everything is on teh
DVD.

Is there a specific reason to do? If yes, I can add a patch (is there a
patch that applies to the texlive depot source)?

Best wishes

Norbert

He stood up straight and looked the world squarely in the
fields and hills. To add weight to his words he stuck the
rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. `I
will go mad!' he announced.
                 --- Arthur discovering a way of coping with life on
                 --- Prehistoric Earth.