[tex-live] dvipdfmx update

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 23 00:47:33 CEST 2005

I updated dvipdfmx to its 20050821 release, at ChoF's request.

So another round of binaries now would be good, to get this, the new
pdftex, and the bibtex change.  Once the major arches are in, I'll
remake the images and we can (at long last) ask people to test.

Oh no, maybe not, 'cause Latin Modern is still pending.  Staszek,
anyone, ... ?  Last I heard from Hans, on Aug 15, there was going to be
a release in a "couple of days".

(Martin is preparing another pdftex release, but the only changes [so
far] are those that we already made, so there is no harm in going ahead
now.)

Thanks,
Karl