[tex-live] new bins for i386-linux

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Aug 22 14:24:59 CEST 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> I've just submited new binaries for i386-linux (change #7795) which seem
> to work well on some old and also on more modern linuces. Please check.

Will do soon.

> btw. make world doesn't produce texinfo and pdftexinfo links. Why?

They are not installed anymore. ALso no format description. Karl and
Thomas convened that it is completely useless to have these
links/formats, as texi2dvi and texi2pdf do not use the formats!

> Ps. pdfetex is still 1.30.0. For the moment we have NEWS and README
> saying 1.30.1 (but README shows strange $Date: 2005/02/04$)

Only the name changes is missing, Thomas submitted a fix for this
already.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018