[tex-live] new binaries for i386-linux

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sat Sep 18 06:28:55 CEST 2004

...just submited to p4. Please observe, that we have altogether 232
files (new htcontext and httexexec). I've changed patterns in
texmf/tpm/bin-tex4htk.tpm in that regard.
btw. I have no problems nor warnings concerning lcdf. I always use
fresh copy of source.development, compile as root using
--prefix=/usr/TeX --with-x-toolkit=xaw, then remake statically
xdvi-xaw.bin. All that (somehow time consuming;-) work for binaries
which should work with many different Linux flavours.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl