[tex-live] Re: Re: Small changes to otp2ocp

Giuseppe Bilotta bilotta78 at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 15 18:59:20 CEST 2004

Karl Berry wrote:
>     Oh damn, I forgot to bump the version number. Can somebody else
>     please do it?
>
> What version number?  What file?

Hey I had never noticed, otp2ocp does not have a version number
... cool.

> Also, looking at the change, I'm not sure it will help William.  No more
> segfault, but the table size is apparently not actually increased, and I
> thought he needed more space.  Can we go from 10000 to 20000 (or
> something)?

Ok, it won't *really* help him, but at leat now he would know
what's wrong with (and yes I already told him already).

I don't know if we could go from 10000 to 20000 (or anything
else), because before doing this change I would like to have a
better look at the Omega/Aleph side of things to see if those
array sizes are a problem or not. Also, I'm not 100% sure
that's the way to go since a properly written OTP shouldn't
need that many instructions per state :)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense