[tex-live] .map files: DOSish lines

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Oct 20 09:21:25 CEST 2004

Hartmut Henkel wrote:

> just found that there are still a few DOSish line endings in pdftex.map
> (and the other .map files):

hm, there is nothing wrong with <cr><lf> in my opinion [that used to be
the new line sequence on my typewriter]; it would be nice if the tools
in the tex suite were not sensitive to line endings at all (i.e. treat
cr|lf|crlf|lfcr the same, so that we can exchange windows, unix and mac
files without problems; afm files have a similar problem)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE