[tex-live] seminar.con and asking questions

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 11 16:29:19 CEST 2004

Hi Norbert,

    Is it our intention to ship this file together with seminar class?

Well, now that you've reported this problem, maybe not.

I added seminar.con and seminar.bg2 on oct 2 because of a bug report by
Haig Krikorian to texhax.  (Change #6040).

I also wrote Denis Girou at the time (he wrote those seminar.* files),
but he did not reply.

Unfortunately, I cited the message in that change description
incorrectly (May 9 instead of May 19) -- the right one is below.  (And
it isn't in the texhax archives for no reason I can figure out.)

So, I'm not sure of the best thing to do.  Maybe we should just revert
to the versions on CTAN, even though they are older, since there is this
change in behavior.