[tex-live] unix/windows inst, binaries

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Thu Oct 7 14:42:50 CEST 2004

"KB" == Karl Berry writes:

 KB>     When the final build is due

 KB> The final build *is* due.  And done, AFAIK (except, Vladimir, for
 KB> sparc-linux and aix, as I said, which you're welcome to do any
 KB> time).

:-) I'll rebuild sparc-linux and powerpc-aix in the next few days
(i'll try to submit sparc ones later today).

 KB> Sorry, but I really see no purpose in rebuilding Yet Again after
 KB> some mythical freeze point.

I don't propose to do it this year. I'd like to suggest that in the
future there will be a more formal "final freeze point", where the
sources are declared freezed, source tarball is synced and the final
rebuild is announced/requested.

Best,
v.