[tex-live] unix/windows inst, binaries

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Oct 6 01:52:13 CEST 2004

Well, the inst binary with windows stuff included was within range
(634mb).  Can those of you who wanted it please try it and make sure it
works for you?

I left out xemacs, the win32-static binaries, and a few other programs
Fabrice suggested.

Binary status:
- FreeBSD binaries from Manfred are in.
- sparc-solaris binaries from Maksym are (as far as he/I know) final.
- x86_64 binaries from Tigran are (as far as we know) final.

Only architecture not updated since last year is now i386-solaris.
Baden, if no luck, we can just drop it here.  We can always make it
available from the web later if anyone cares.

Vladimir, if you can update aix and sparc-linux for the t1utils and xdvi
fixes, that would be good, but it's not a showstopper.

Thanks,