[tex-live] source or source.development?

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Nov 5 09:13:13 CET 2004

I have noticed some bug fixes (e.g. to texconfig which now rebuilds
formats after a paper size setting. WHich repository is now the one
that is up-to-date. source.development still or source?

(note: is it a good idea that paper size for pdftex ends up in the
format file while for tex+dvips it is set and read runtime by dvips?
Personally my first idea would be that such settings indeed should be
read by pdftex from a config file and thus not require a format
rebuild)