[tex-live] Re: short-term goals

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu May 13 03:28:45 CEST 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Only one question: is Aleph included in the default build?

Yes. And lambda format is built using aleph. So my previous questions
concerned what we need for building lambda, what to do with antomega,
omegabook, etc. Also, do we need special language.dat for lambda
(with available 16-bit patterns)?

> I need to know if it builds on non-Intel-32 platforms, since
> that's the only one I can actually test it on. And if it
> doesn't I need to know what needs to be changed so that we can
> make it a standard part of the distribution.

As far as, Norbert compiled it for linux on Alpha.
Of course, if we want to promote aleph, we need also some documentation
;-)

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl