[tex-live] lambda, omega, latex.ini
staw at gust.org.pl
Mon May 10 23:16:44 CEST 2004
On Mon, 10 May 2004, Hans Hagen wrote:
> then put 'm where you like, as long as one doesn't suggest some logic
> behind patterns you're safe -)
Ehmm... I hate changing someone's stuff, and... I'd prefer acting more
carefully, so again ask people with more knowledge in Omega stuff.
I can only suggest:
1. moving texmf/omega to texmf-dist/omega (don't know why we have here
only few otp and ocp files; the main stuff is in texmf-dist)
2. moving texmf-dist/omega/lambda to texmf-dist/tex/lambda
3. removing texmf-dist/tex/aleph/lambda
4. moving texmf-dist/tex/aleph/plain/config/aleph.ini to
(like omega.ini, etex.ini, pdftex.ini already here)
5. correcting tex/lambda/omegabook/ltpatch.ltx !
6. more cleaning needed:
-- moving hyphenation stuff from tex/lambda/base
to tex/generic/omegahyph/ (not sure about that)
-- clearly separate antomega things from lambda/omega basic packages
(completelly don't undarstand that).
StaW at gust.org.pl
More information about the tex-live