[tex-live] compiling texlive/lcdf-typetools

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Mar 5 07:46:10 CET 2004

On Don, 04 Mär 2004, Thomas Esser wrote:
> > Using the latest changes by te we are a bit closer to a compile:
>
> Please, sync -f the lcdf-typetools and restart. It works for me.

Worked, compile went through without any problems. I will put up
binaries for alpha/linux soon.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
His eyes seemed to be popping out of his head. He wasn't
certain if this was because they were trying to see more
clearly, or if they simply wanted to leave at this point.
                 --- Arthur trying to see who had diverted him from going to
                 --- a party.