[tex-live] back to heresy

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Wed Jun 30 03:34:52 CEST 2004

I've compared scheme-basic.scheme and scheme-minimal.scheme
(btw why we need ".scheme" suffix in lists/ ? ;-).
It could be somehow missleading for the user.
scheme-minimal contains e.g. metapost, but without base macros even .mem
cannot be made.

When removing from the scheme-basic collection-doc-english (and
collection-context), we can have quite the same result as for
scheme-minimal, but more complete and working. Anyway such setup can be
used only for English documents, so it should be stated in description
field and in the documentation.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl