[tex-live] p4 change review

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 19 15:06:14 CEST 2004

    BTW, is there a better way [than p4 changes -l] to see Changes in a
    list together with the changed files (with or without a diff)?

Yes, I'd love to know this too.  Sebastian?

I also wonder about setting up something to automatically convert the p4
change record into a ChangeLog file.  I, for one, would find that very
convenient.  Also, it would be useful when we move from p4.

Thanks,

    `p4 changes' is not verbose enough -- I consider this as a weakness
    of p4.  I only know of `p4 describe #' which gives the list for just
    a single entry.  Given the big number of changes recently, it is a
    tedious job to check all changes manually...