[tex-live] testing binaries

Olaf Weber olaf at infovore.xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 15 11:27:06 CEST 2004

Akira Kakuto writes:

>>> In texmfmp.c when doing the call to makempx, filenames have to be quoted if
>>> they have spaces. In makempx.c, it is the same when calling mpto.

>> Ah yes, I see we're using system() there...

> Please support quotation also in getjobname() in texmfmp.c,
> as well as in callmakempx().

I have a proposed fix for that.  makempx also needs a few quotes here
and there to become "space-clean".

(Btw, I'm not completely happy with the code in mp.ch, but got weird
errors when I tried to move the re-parsing of name_of_file to
make_name_string, something which went smoothly with tex and mf.  If
anyone can puzzle out how to do that...)

--
Olaf Weber