[tex-live] tpm regeneration

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Sat Jun 5 16:48:09 CEST 2004

"KB" == Karl Berry writes:

 KB> Now the only errors are the ones from tar and sed below.  I'll
 KB> look at them over the next few days, I hope, unless someone else
 KB> gets there first (I can always hope :).

I just noticed that Master/texmf/tpm/hyphen-russian.tpm is incorrect:
somehow it says that texmf/tex/generic/hyphen/ruhyph.tex is part of
that collection, but in fact there is no such file - russian
hyphenation pattern files are located at
texmf-dist/tex/generic/ruhyphen directory (and there are several files
there).

hyphen-ukrainian.tpm is similarly broken. I wonder how it is
constructed?

Best,
v.