[tex-live] schemes for installation

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sat Jul 3 05:05:01 CEST 2004

It seems that xdvi dissapeared somehow from any installable scheme ;-)
I've corrected collection-basic and also made scheme-basic really basic
and working (Sebastian, scheme-minimal is quite the same :).
Of course as compromise we have in scheme-basic some (latex) packages
which cannnot work (like tpslifonts) because of some missing fonts.
Anyway it contains the same set of binaries and fonts as scheme-minimal,
so removing dvips and xdvi is no worth the time spending on it.

I also moved some omega/[]/misc files from the "misc" package
to "omega" (Fabrice?).

I've observed that we lost so many <description> fields in TPM. Last year
I filled that for ~200 packages...

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl