[tex-live] enctex

Petr Olsak petr at olsak.net
Wed Jan 7 10:13:10 CET 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Can anyone remind me where we are with including enctex? If it is going
> to be in the 2004
> TL edition, it needs to get in the source tree now.....
>
> Sebastian

The encTeX patches to web2c version 7.5.2 are ready on my web:
www.olsak.net/enctex.html since March 2003.

It was promised that the next version of web2c will
include encTeX patch in March 2003. I dont know how it is so long.

Many users ask me why the new TeXlive does not include encTeX,
many users on our Czech email-list ask to include encTeX to standard
web2c sources.

Best regards

Petr Olsak