[tex-live] Problem with TL source tree (eomegadir/eover-rc1.ch)
te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jan 6 19:46:14 CET 2004
What creates this file?
I just fixed that.
Makefile.in, config.h.in, configure must not be taken out, since we can't
assume that users have autoconf installed. If you get modifications on
these files, it means that autoconf has been run, which should not be.
Timestamps again... I think that I have fixed that by change #4235:
p4 edit /t/texlive/Build/source.development/TeX/utils/t1utils/configure
rm -rf /build/X; mkdir -p /build/X; cd /build/X
/t/texlive/Build/source.development/TeX/utils/t1utils/configure; make # this calls automake
rm -rf /t/texlive/Build/source.development/TeX/utils/t1utils/autom4te.cache
find /t/texlive/Build/source.development/TeX/utils/t1utils -type f -newer /tmp/foo | xargs p4 edit
p4 submit # change #4235
Sebastian, maybe, you should change Build:
rm -rf build; mkdir build; cd build;
../configure --prefix=`pwd` --datadir=`pwd` --enable-multiplatform &&
That way, build results will all be in a directory of their own... This
requires GNU make, I think, but I thing that this is no real matter for
More information about the tex-live