[tex-live] test .iso images and ConTeXt

George N. White III aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Feb 18 12:44:11 CET 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Thomas Esser wrote:

> > (despite having "xpdf.installCmap:  true").  Probably an xpdf bug, but
> > people here trust xpdf over pdftex, so guess who will be blamed.
>
> Well, maybe, someone can pass the following stacktrace (together with
> the pdf file to the maintainer of xpdf)?

I sent a similar trace from my Irix system, but haven't seen a response. I
miss some messages among all the virus mails I get -- for a while memos
from HQ were being classed as pornographic spam (too much french?).

--
George N. White III  <aa056 at chebucto.ns.ca>
  Head of St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada