[tex-live] texmf -> texmf-dist

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Feb 10 13:49:02 CET 2004

On Die, 10 Feb 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> >Is it possible to delete ALL files in my tree which are NOT in the
> >depot?
>
> I would advise this, yes. otherwise you go mad. do a sync to
> #none, throw out, sync again and you are sure you are up to date

Uff, but this means syncing a few hundred Megabytes, isn't it?
Syncing to #none delete all files in the depot.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
Arthur's consciousness approached his body as from a great
distance, and reluctantly. It had had some bad times in
there. Slowly, nervously, it entered and settled down into
its accustomed position.
Arthur sat up.
`Where am I?' he said.
`Lord's Cricket Ground,' said Ford.
`Fine,' said Arthur, and his consciousness stepped out
again for a quick breather. His body flopped back on the
grass.
                 --- Arthur coping with his return to Earth as best as he
                 --- could.