[tex-live] texmf -> texmf-dist

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Feb 10 11:59:28 CET 2004

On Die, 10 Feb 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> file in the Perforce repository, so those of you who
> keep in sync will have got a shock last night.

Sic, isn't there a `move' command in perforce, so that the client moves
the texmf to texmf-dist tree? THis would have been a nice thing.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
The story goes that I first had the idea for THHGTTG while
lying drunk in a field in Innsbruck (or `Spain' as the BBC
TV publicity department authorititively has it, probably
because it's easier to spell).
                 --- Foreward by DNA.