[tex-live] running programs from texlive tlc2

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 14:39:29 CET 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, George N. White III wrote:
> Are these differences apparent for other documents or only Hebrew?

there were two separate things we were talking about:

a) "slow" processing of my Hebrew OT. This is only on Linux as I don't use
Windows (except when I need to print to a Linux-unsupported printer or
test that my PDF files are viewable in Adobe products under Windows)

b) Victor's interlinear Russian-Greek New Testament processing very slowly
under Windows and reasonably fast (imho) under Linux. This has no Hebrew
in it at all, so it doesn't use Yannis' Tiqwah system.

Kind regards
Tigran