[tex-live] A bug in TeXLive 2004 in working with ncctools package

victorgfu at yahoo.com victorgfu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:48:29 CET 2004

Dear developers,

I can't use all the features of the manyfoot package,
because when I set "para" constant, ii doesn't make the the
footnotes running as one paragraph, like it was when you tried to
compile the sources. So, by now I have to disable that function and am
wasting a lot of paper space, because each footnote begins from new line.

As I understand this is a BUG, because the TeXLive 2003 doesn't
have this error. I tried to replace the footmisc and the ncctools
packages with the old ones, but the result was the same frustration.
Thus, I conclude, that the LaTeX kernel has a bug.

--
Blessings in Him,
Victor Zhuromsky,

Tel. in Ukraine:
office +38-0412-330098
mobile +38-097-2198827 or +38-097-9302093
Visit our websites at
http://solomonet.org - Grace Fellowship International (en)
http://Gracefellowshipintl.com - Grace Fellowship International (en)
http://gfu.christ4you.org - Grace Fellowship Ukraine Ministry (ru)