[tex-live] e-TeX schedule

Olaf Weber olaf at infovore.xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 6 21:48:17 CEST 2004

Olaf Weber writes:

> e-TeX-wise, we should have a stable intermediate state early this
> week.

e-TeX-wise that was the case.  I did a few Cygwin-related checkins
today, a number of checkins that eliminated gratuitous differences
between my sources and TeX-live, and checked in Taco Hoekwater's
changes to prevent empty filenames from being given when TeX prompts
for a filename.

That last change _might_ come as a bit of a surprise.

> In the mean time, is there anything that _has_ to go in?

At this point I've run out of stuff that I want to be in...please
start testing.  :-)

--
Olaf Weber