[tex-live] web2c-win32 volunteer?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Apr 15 01:20:20 CEST 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Olaf Weber wrote:
> Fabrice Popineau writes:
> > An example of the mess is the web2c directory itself, at least on my
> > side: I have set it up to compile all the regular stuff + omega-1.15 and
> > omega-1.23 and both eomega-1.15 and eomega-1.23 and now aleph, then
> > pdfxtex (?) etc.
>
> Well, my working tree looks like that too, except that I've got only
> one version of omega and one version of eomega compiling.

As I remember that was consent about replacing eomega with aleph,
so now compiling for linux we have:
aleph, omega (1.23), no more ini* and vir* (except classic mf, mpost and
tex), etex etc. linked to pdfetex.
As we're talking about TL stuff, I hope that pdfxtex can wait
for better time...

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl