[tex-live] ugly bugs

Tibor Blenessy tiborb at host.sk
Sun Sep 28 16:49:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've just downloaded texlive2003-inst iso file and install it on my win98
machine. Instalation was ok, but when I run csplain.bat it only writes OFF to
the command line. I look into it, I've found the problem. Lines are separated
byt #10, not #13#10 and windows shell can't execute such kind of file, it
thinks, that it is one command. Almost every cs* bat file is damaged and some
of others too.

Second bug is, that in csplain.bat is wrong argument passed to tex.exe, there
is -default=translate-file=cp1250cs and should be
-default-translate-file=cp1250cs. tex always say "can't find file
"translate-file=cp1250cs.tcx"

I hope, images should be changed, or write this somewhere on the page,
especially cstug should mention this on the page.

Tibor