[tex-live] Re: [Aleph] Status update on e-Omega/Aleph (comp.text.tex)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 15 15:50:07 CEST 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Javier Bezos wrote:
> And I say ¡Oops!, too. The right one es
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.es/jbezos/archive/lambda.zip

Hi. I will take a look at this. One question: Since I have put elambda
into TeXlive depot and caring a bit for this kind of stuff. Would it be
possible/useful to put these files into TeXlive too?

I would suggest the directories:
	eomega/
		lambda
		otp
		ocp
as where to put it. That would allow lambda (normal) to use its files
and eomega/lambda these files. Currently the search pathes for
omega/lambda are
	.../{omega,tex}/...
and eomega/elambda are
	.../{eomega,omega,tex}/...
(cum grano salis)

What do you think about this?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien