[tex-live] utopia package

Nico Poppelier n.poppelier at xs4all.nl
Sun May 25 13:52:35 CEST 2003

Dear Sebastian and co-conspi^H^H^H^H^H^Hdevelopers of TeX Live,

Recently I was trying to make a booklet I'm working on visually more
attractive by choosing a different font (I'd been using boring Times
before). I chose Utopia and then discovered that my TeX Live 7 system
does not contain the font files that are defined by utopia.fd.
I found them on CTAN, but nevertheless: isn't it possible to include all
non-commercial fonts that are defined by font definition files?

Regards, Nico

--
Nico Poppelier <n.poppelier at xs4all.nl>