[tex-live] C++ hack submitted to source

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sat May 24 21:03:32 CEST 2003

> For pdf(e)tex, I get now:

Great!

> There are three more programs, named pdftosrc, mmafm and mmpfb,  which
> need attention:

pdftosrc has already "C++ hack enabled" in source.development. I now have
fixed that in source as well (was very trivial).

> (identical output from `ldd mmafm` and `ldd mmpfb`)

Hm... These are build outside TeX/texk in TeX/utils/mminstance. Being
automake based, I am not sure, if I find the right way to change the
build rules for these two.

Maybe, Karl/Nelson or anybody else can help me here? If I add the
configure code, that will put all additional link flags to @CXXLDEXTRA at .
How do I tell automake about these additional link flags (to be added
at the end of the link line for mmafm / mmpfb)?

Thomas