[tex-live] Using tex-live

Willing Jan - Munich-MR jwilling at munichre.com
Thu May 8 11:41:50 CEST 2003

I bought the tex-live cd, installed it and I am all in all very happy with
it.
But I have two problems:
1. I would like to use garamond fonts (in non math texts). But using the
garamond.sty of the cd doesn't produce the desired fonts but again the cm
fonts. What is the easiest way to get a full set (different font sizes and
italics) of garamond fonts?
2. I installed the winshell program on my computer and it worked for a
while. But after a hang-up of the machine it didn't run any more.
De-installing and installing again didn't help. Are there some "hidden"
components which have to be removed and reinstalled?

I am working on an windows 2000 machine.

I would very much appreciate your help.

Thank you very much
Jan Willing