[tex-live] Preliminary showcase for TeX available

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Mar 17 23:51:59 CET 2003

I have put up a preliminary showcase for TeX with some of the stuff
that has been sent to me. Thanks all who sent stuff in so far.

The link is:

	http://www.rna.nl/texshowcase

This may move somewhere else in the future, so do not publish links to
it yet.

Enjoy. Comments welcome. More exciting examples too. As prevously
requested: send PDF (or MPG or whatever is readily usable on the web)
and some demonstration source. Send no links or URLs, send e-mail
attachments. I got some interesting links, but they are in my maybe
mailbox because it takes more time to use the links and download the
stuff.

Yours,

PS. This was fun. Now let's get back to more serious work...