[tex-live] in sync with teTeX for now...

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 29 19:30:22 CET 2003

teTeX is a moving target until the final version is ready, but I have
just sync'ed everything that was in my queue, so TeX Live and teTeX are
in sync again (changes #2745-#2751).

The updmap problems (reported to me in private mail) which I just fixed
have been a real suprise. On Ultrix, no parameters could be passed down
to the script (they got lost inside the script) and the produced dvipdfm
maps have been broken on ULTRIX V4.5, SUN Solaris 7, Digital UNIX V4.0E
and AIX 3.2.5 since I had used unportable regular expressions.

Thomas