[tex-live] texlive 8

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 13:40:29 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 14:29, Nelson H. F. Beebe wrote:

> What about getting Don's latest fixes incorporated in the
> distribution?

Yes, if Thomas/Olaf/Roozbeh/Martin do the merging with
pdftex/etex/omega in time. But I don't want to make that a showstopper -
the changes are, after all, highly obscure

> I agree with Karl Berry: the TeXbook and Metafontbook sources
> (texman.tex and mfman.tex) should be retained in the TeXLive
> distribution.

sure, if they can be. Maybe Thomas can comment? I simply
trust his judgement on license matters. I am agnostic
on the subject :-}

--
Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
OUCS